Monday, March 19, 2012

"Tow Maymo"

Have you ever had one of "those" projects?  You know, one that you begin making for one child but end up finishing it for another?  I've had a few, okay more than a few.  When "Thing 2" was younger I picked up this adorable Tow Mater cross stitch to frame for his bedroom.  Here we are several years later and he's no longer infatuated with Cars.  Along came "Thing 3" who is currently 3 years old and completely hooked on Cars!  So out came the cross stitch to finish and frame for his room.  As soon as it was recognizable as Tow Mater, "Thing 3" would sit next to me on the couch while I was stitching and say "Tow Maymo go my oom".  We're working on his language.  Understanding this little one is difficult at times.

You can't very well have Tow Maymo on your wall without, you guessed it, Lightening McQueen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment