Monday, March 12, 2012

The Birth of a Blog

The birth of a personal blog is something that someone has spent a lot of time thinking about, dreaming about, and designing, before it is ever shown to the world.  I have often thought of starting a blog to capture the quilting/crafting/knitting work that I do, to share tutorials on the items I design, to cronicle the progress of moving our family to a more sustainable way of life and to capture moments in my children's lives.  I guess the timing just wasn't right, until now.

A Real Piece o' Work captures what is our lives.  The work I create, our house, our children, or lives, our journey, are all pieces of work and I'm excited to be sharing them all with you.  Join me on this journey I'm about to take and hopefully we can learn from and inspire one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment