Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lightening Progress

There's always excitement over the start of a new project.  The anticipation of starting something new and the uncertainty it brings.  Will I find a challenge along the way?  Will a new tip or trick be figured out during the creative or construction process?  The start of a new cross stitch project doesn't bring any of this for me.  I always start off a cross stitch project thinking how nice it will be to have a mindless project to have next to the couch to pick up and work on.  No sooner do I sit down to start it when I'm quickly reminded why I don't do many cross stitches.  The color changes, the counting, the re-counting, oh the re-counting!
I'm determined to finish this one however.  You can't have Tow Maymo on your wall without Lightening McQueen after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment