Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Right Now, Today

"Right now, today" has become a favorite phrase for Thing 3 these past few weeks.  He has been a bit slow on the language development similar to Thing 2 at this age, but he's making up for it now.  Every day there seems to be new words and phrases that come from this little being.  My favorite is "right now, today".  This phrase seems to follow just about every statement.  


"juice please, right now, today"
"play with two bubbas, right now, today" (bubba means brother in our house)

As I watch this little one grow and become a little boy, I cherish these phrases as a moment in time I don't want to forget.  I know all too well that I will blink and he will be a teenager and these moments will be just a memory.
 
For now little one, stop growing for just a minute so I can freeze time, right now, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment